YOOOOOOOOOO! do you know why im so hyper today? cauz i danced to Mayonaka no Shadow boy, Your Seed and Ultra Music Power. now im sweating like ________~! found a radio event starring Yamada and Yuto. read it yeah? its super funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 131st Radio Show (OA March 30th 2009) Yamada Ryosuke x Nakajima Yuto HEY!SAY!LETTER
Nakajima: Good evening, this is HS7’s Nakajima Yuto Yamada: Good evening, this is Yamada Ryosuke Nakajima: Yup! We’d like to host this week. Well, Yamada san Yamada: Oh okay okay. Well, let’s start now Nakajima: Wow… okay. What? Yamada: That was short. I’d like to introduce the letter now Nakajima: Isn’t it too early? Yamada: I’m just gonna get it started Nakajima: Doesn’t it feel speedy today? Yamada: Here it goes Nakajima: Wait a sec. wait wait. We’re going to fast today Yamada: Nah, let’s go speedy today Nakajima: I guess we’ll get this over with it fast Yamada: Yes Nakajima: Please do Yamada: Here it goes Nakajima: Okay Yamada: Osaku-fu, penname March san Nakajima: Eh, do that again Yamada: Osaka-fu, penname March san Nakajima: Ta da da daa (wedding march) Yamada: Wrong. “Konban-chii (good evening), HS7” Nakajima: Konban-chii, what the heck is that? Yamada: “Anyways, do you guys talk in your sleep? I am told that I do sometimes but, dot dot dot … if you are, what kind of things do you say? I’d be happy if you tell me some. Bye bye” Nakajima: People tell me I’m awful when I talk in my sleep Yamada: Sleep talk is when you talk in your sleep so even if you ask us what we say, we wouldn’t really know Nakajima: We really don’t. Although, my parents remember some occasionally but I forget them. What was it? ummm… oh yeah! I once said “Wait, stop that, stop it stop it stop it. You better stop that” or “ah my onigiri! Onigiri onigiri” Yamada: Well, Yuto kun does this once in a while. You know, during tours Nakajima: Yeah Yamada: When I get the same hotel room as you Nakajima: Do I talk in my sleep? Yamada: Not really your sleep talk but you’re just awful Nakajima: Really?! Yamada: Yeah, you toss and turn in your sleep. Nakajima: Really!? Yamada: You also don’t wake up Nakajima: Yeah Yamada: I’ve smacked you couple times before Nakajima: In the morning? … really?! Yamada: Yeah that’s because you wouldn’t wake up Nakajima: You’re right, mornings are.. Yamada: I know Nakajima: Is my enemy, my rival Yamada: Ene… my… your everlasting rival Nakajima: It’s like Morning VS Me. I really have hard time [getting up] in the morning Yamada: It’s okay. Since we’ll have another tour soon, I’ll take care of you if we get the same room Nakajima: Please wake me up Yamada: Instead of waking you up … Nakajima: I’ll be waiting for the Yamada Morning calls then Yamada: Is this enough? I think it’s ready to start Nakajima: Should we start soon? Yamada: Let’s do it Nakajima: It’s a little too early though Yamada: No, this is fine Nakajima: Let’s start Yamada: This speediness is just right Nakajima: You’re right Yamada: Go ahead Nakajima: HS7 Yama-Jima: UltraPower ♪ Nakajima: Mondays are corners which we answer to your letters Yamada: What kind of letters will we read? Please enjoy until the end ♪ Hey!Say!LETTER Yamada: Doing this with Yuto kun will be the second time is it? How many times? Nakajima: Yes, this is the second time Yamada: This is totally different with Keito Nakajima: Well, we are going a little fast today Yamada: It’s different Nakajima: Well! Yamada: Let’s start Nakajima: About Hey!Say!Letter, Yamada: Yes, this is a corner which we have you send us various topics from funny incidents, simple questions, trivia, etc. Nakajima: That’s right ma’am. Well, let’s start introducing the letters now! Yamada: Ehh, this is from radioname Miiko san Nakajima: Miiko san Yamada: “Good evening, HS7” Nakajima: Good evening Yamada: “I enjoy listening to you all the time. In HS7, I especially …” tut haha Nakajima: What’s wrong? Yamada: “like Nakajima kun” Nakajima: Ah! Thank you very much. Thank you! Yamada: (tut) Nakajima: Thanks! Yamada: “I went out to eat with my family the other day. My mother ordered チャンジャ/cyanja (Korean food)” Nakajima: OOH! Yamada: “Speaking of cyanja, it’s Nakajima kun’s favorite food” Nakajima: How did you know? Yamada: “I decided to give it a try” Nakajima: ooh Yamada: That’s because you say you like cyanja quite a lot in many places Nakajima: Oh yeah Yamada: Yeah “It was good!” Nakajima: Ooh! Yamada: “Crunchy” Nakajima: Ooh! Yamada: “And spicy, I feel in love with them” Nakajima: OOH! Yamada: “Thank you Nakajima kun, who introduced Cyanja to me” Nakajima: Not at all, not at all, not at all Yamada: “I’m thinking of trying Basashi (raw horse meat) next” Nakajima: Not at all, not at all, yes yes. Wow Yamada: I cannot even take part on anything about this letter Nakajima: No, that’s not good! Yamada: Well, I haven’t tried cyanja or basashi before! Nakajima: Cyanja are essential for yakiniku Yamada: What is cyanja? Nakajima: Cyanja is umm, you’d be like “eh!?” if I tell you though Yamada: It’s a delicacy right? Nakajima: Yes. It’s pretty known delicacy but umm, it’s that thing. It’s where you soak codfish or other type of fish’s innards in a spicy sauce Yamada: Ahh Nakajima: That’s about it Yamada: It’s like squid shiokara, right? Nakajima: Yeah, kinda like that but spicier version and it’s really good Yamada: I see Nakajima: It’s like, cyanja with white rice is crucial. I have some at home Yamada: Really? Nakajima: My parents bought them from a department store. There’re cyanja for household and it’s awesome Yamada: You’re pretty strange, Yuto kun Nakajima: It’s awesome, it’s awesome Yamada: I don’t know if it’s strange in that way but you pretty much eat old people stuff Nakajima: I get that a lot Yamada: If anything, you’re not even Heisei born Nakajima: I get that too Yamada: Ehh Nakajima: I get that a lot. I guess I’m just a Yamada: Old guy Nakajima: But, they’re really good. You have to try some next time! It’s good. You won’t be able to stop going for the rice Yamada: I don’t like delicacy (chinmi) type of foods Nakajima: Ah, I see Yamada: Yeah Nakajima: But if you just think of them as Kimichi Yamada: Kimichi are vegetable Nakajima: Kimichi, but it’s really good. The person who wrote this letter knows, it’s really crunchy/chewy Yamada: Miiko san Nakajima: Miiko san. Right, Miiko san? It’s cruchy/chewy. It’s really good, trust me Yamada: Nah Nakajima: They have those at Yakiniku shops so maybe if you’re curious, you should try cooking them Yamada: yeah Nakajima: It’s good to cook them too. It becomes crunchy/chewy and soft Miiko san. Try this out next time, Miiko san Yamada: Please stop recommending them Nakajima: No no no no Yamada: Please stop Nakajima: Please try them Yamada: Well, please keep sending us questions, funny incidents, and etc Nakajima: Oh, are you sure? Yamada: This was Hey!Say!Letter’s corner Nakajima: Yup. Please listen to a song for now, it’s HSJ’s YamaJima: Jounetsu JUMPJJ ♪ Yamada: It’s already time for us to go Nakajima: Today went really fast Yamada: It was fast Nakajima: We hurried too much in the beginning Yamada: We were speedy Nakajima: Sure was speedy Yamada: Speedy Nakajima: Well, for this show… I heard we are waiting for your mails Yamada: Yes. The address postal code 105-8002 Nakajima: Eh? Yamada: Bunka Broadcast Nakajima: Eh? Yamada: UltraPower, to the appropriate corners! Nakajima: Wooah! Yamada: The mail address is jump@joqr.net Nakajima: Eh? Say it again Yamada: Wait! You! Nakajima: Hm? Yamada: This is pretty… Nakajima: Sorry, I wasn’t listening. Do that again Yamada: I’m trying to focus here because I might mess it up Nakajima: Okay, then one more Yamada: One more. The address is, jump@joqr.net Nakajima: OOH! Yamada: It’s jump@joqr.net Nakajima: Eh? Jump@ … what? Yamada: I did it without messing up! Nakajima: jump@jo... Ah, we’d like you to send in questions for us as soon as you think of one. If not, we won’t have any materials Yamada: That’s very real Nakajima: Yeah, it’s true but today was fun Yamada: Yeah Nakajima: Yup, I’m glad Yamada: It was great Nakajima: This show is done for today. Your host was HS7’s Nakajima Yuto and Yamada: Yamada Ryosuke Nakajima: See you tomorrow Yamada: Bye byee Nakajima: Bye byee
end of braodcast. funny right? hahas. kay. il be off now. byebye~~~~~~~~~~~!
re-editted;D
yo!
im back. now my room is super neat!!!! kays, i was searching the song jounetsu jump, as you all knw is the new song of HSJ. i found a Yamada vid. enjoy ~!
more here. kays, my brother just got back frm idk where and bought himself an Akatsuki cloak. he said got 20% off. now only $60++. then he ask me if i want to buy or not. i said as if! kays. byebye!
愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 10:29 AM
Sunday, April 12, 2009
lol radio event.
Re-editted ;D scroll down for more updates.
YOOOOOOOOOO! do you know why im so hyper today? cauz i danced to Mayonaka no Shadow boy, Your Seed and Ultra Music Power. now im sweating like ________~! found a radio event starring Yamada and Yuto. read it yeah? its super funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 131st Radio Show (OA March 30th 2009) Yamada Ryosuke x Nakajima Yuto HEY!SAY!LETTER
Nakajima: Good evening, this is HS7’s Nakajima Yuto Yamada: Good evening, this is Yamada Ryosuke Nakajima: Yup! We’d like to host this week. Well, Yamada san Yamada: Oh okay okay. Well, let’s start now Nakajima: Wow… okay. What? Yamada: That was short. I’d like to introduce the letter now Nakajima: Isn’t it too early? Yamada: I’m just gonna get it started Nakajima: Doesn’t it feel speedy today? Yamada: Here it goes Nakajima: Wait a sec. wait wait. We’re going to fast today Yamada: Nah, let’s go speedy today Nakajima: I guess we’ll get this over with it fast Yamada: Yes Nakajima: Please do Yamada: Here it goes Nakajima: Okay Yamada: Osaku-fu, penname March san Nakajima: Eh, do that again Yamada: Osaka-fu, penname March san Nakajima: Ta da da daa (wedding march) Yamada: Wrong. “Konban-chii (good evening), HS7” Nakajima: Konban-chii, what the heck is that? Yamada: “Anyways, do you guys talk in your sleep? I am told that I do sometimes but, dot dot dot … if you are, what kind of things do you say? I’d be happy if you tell me some. Bye bye” Nakajima: People tell me I’m awful when I talk in my sleep Yamada: Sleep talk is when you talk in your sleep so even if you ask us what we say, we wouldn’t really know Nakajima: We really don’t. Although, my parents remember some occasionally but I forget them. What was it? ummm… oh yeah! I once said “Wait, stop that, stop it stop it stop it. You better stop that” or “ah my onigiri! Onigiri onigiri” Yamada: Well, Yuto kun does this once in a while. You know, during tours Nakajima: Yeah Yamada: When I get the same hotel room as you Nakajima: Do I talk in my sleep? Yamada: Not really your sleep talk but you’re just awful Nakajima: Really?! Yamada: Yeah, you toss and turn in your sleep. Nakajima: Really!? Yamada: You also don’t wake up Nakajima: Yeah Yamada: I’ve smacked you couple times before Nakajima: In the morning? … really?! Yamada: Yeah that’s because you wouldn’t wake up Nakajima: You’re right, mornings are.. Yamada: I know Nakajima: Is my enemy, my rival Yamada: Ene… my… your everlasting rival Nakajima: It’s like Morning VS Me. I really have hard time [getting up] in the morning Yamada: It’s okay. Since we’ll have another tour soon, I’ll take care of you if we get the same room Nakajima: Please wake me up Yamada: Instead of waking you up … Nakajima: I’ll be waiting for the Yamada Morning calls then Yamada: Is this enough? I think it’s ready to start Nakajima: Should we start soon? Yamada: Let’s do it Nakajima: It’s a little too early though Yamada: No, this is fine Nakajima: Let’s start Yamada: This speediness is just right Nakajima: You’re right Yamada: Go ahead Nakajima: HS7 Yama-Jima: UltraPower ♪ Nakajima: Mondays are corners which we answer to your letters Yamada: What kind of letters will we read? Please enjoy until the end ♪ Hey!Say!LETTER Yamada: Doing this with Yuto kun will be the second time is it? How many times? Nakajima: Yes, this is the second time Yamada: This is totally different with Keito Nakajima: Well, we are going a little fast today Yamada: It’s different Nakajima: Well! Yamada: Let’s start Nakajima: About Hey!Say!Letter, Yamada: Yes, this is a corner which we have you send us various topics from funny incidents, simple questions, trivia, etc. Nakajima: That’s right ma’am. Well, let’s start introducing the letters now! Yamada: Ehh, this is from radioname Miiko san Nakajima: Miiko san Yamada: “Good evening, HS7” Nakajima: Good evening Yamada: “I enjoy listening to you all the time. In HS7, I especially …” tut haha Nakajima: What’s wrong? Yamada: “like Nakajima kun” Nakajima: Ah! Thank you very much. Thank you! Yamada: (tut) Nakajima: Thanks! Yamada: “I went out to eat with my family the other day. My mother ordered チャンジャ/cyanja (Korean food)” Nakajima: OOH! Yamada: “Speaking of cyanja, it’s Nakajima kun’s favorite food” Nakajima: How did you know? Yamada: “I decided to give it a try” Nakajima: ooh Yamada: That’s because you say you like cyanja quite a lot in many places Nakajima: Oh yeah Yamada: Yeah “It was good!” Nakajima: Ooh! Yamada: “Crunchy” Nakajima: Ooh! Yamada: “And spicy, I feel in love with them” Nakajima: OOH! Yamada: “Thank you Nakajima kun, who introduced Cyanja to me” Nakajima: Not at all, not at all, not at all Yamada: “I’m thinking of trying Basashi (raw horse meat) next” Nakajima: Not at all, not at all, yes yes. Wow Yamada: I cannot even take part on anything about this letter Nakajima: No, that’s not good! Yamada: Well, I haven’t tried cyanja or basashi before! Nakajima: Cyanja are essential for yakiniku Yamada: What is cyanja? Nakajima: Cyanja is umm, you’d be like “eh!?” if I tell you though Yamada: It’s a delicacy right? Nakajima: Yes. It’s pretty known delicacy but umm, it’s that thing. It’s where you soak codfish or other type of fish’s innards in a spicy sauce Yamada: Ahh Nakajima: That’s about it Yamada: It’s like squid shiokara, right? Nakajima: Yeah, kinda like that but spicier version and it’s really good Yamada: I see Nakajima: It’s like, cyanja with white rice is crucial. I have some at home Yamada: Really? Nakajima: My parents bought them from a department store. There’re cyanja for household and it’s awesome Yamada: You’re pretty strange, Yuto kun Nakajima: It’s awesome, it’s awesome Yamada: I don’t know if it’s strange in that way but you pretty much eat old people stuff Nakajima: I get that a lot Yamada: If anything, you’re not even Heisei born Nakajima: I get that too Yamada: Ehh Nakajima: I get that a lot. I guess I’m just a Yamada: Old guy Nakajima: But, they’re really good. You have to try some next time! It’s good. You won’t be able to stop going for the rice Yamada: I don’t like delicacy (chinmi) type of foods Nakajima: Ah, I see Yamada: Yeah Nakajima: But if you just think of them as Kimichi Yamada: Kimichi are vegetable Nakajima: Kimichi, but it’s really good. The person who wrote this letter knows, it’s really crunchy/chewy Yamada: Miiko san Nakajima: Miiko san. Right, Miiko san? It’s cruchy/chewy. It’s really good, trust me Yamada: Nah Nakajima: They have those at Yakiniku shops so maybe if you’re curious, you should try cooking them Yamada: yeah Nakajima: It’s good to cook them too. It becomes crunchy/chewy and soft Miiko san. Try this out next time, Miiko san Yamada: Please stop recommending them Nakajima: No no no no Yamada: Please stop Nakajima: Please try them Yamada: Well, please keep sending us questions, funny incidents, and etc Nakajima: Oh, are you sure? Yamada: This was Hey!Say!Letter’s corner Nakajima: Yup. Please listen to a song for now, it’s HSJ’s YamaJima: Jounetsu JUMPJJ ♪ Yamada: It’s already time for us to go Nakajima: Today went really fast Yamada: It was fast Nakajima: We hurried too much in the beginning Yamada: We were speedy Nakajima: Sure was speedy Yamada: Speedy Nakajima: Well, for this show… I heard we are waiting for your mails Yamada: Yes. The address postal code 105-8002 Nakajima: Eh? Yamada: Bunka Broadcast Nakajima: Eh? Yamada: UltraPower, to the appropriate corners! Nakajima: Wooah! Yamada: The mail address is jump@joqr.net Nakajima: Eh? Say it again Yamada: Wait! You! Nakajima: Hm? Yamada: This is pretty… Nakajima: Sorry, I wasn’t listening. Do that again Yamada: I’m trying to focus here because I might mess it up Nakajima: Okay, then one more Yamada: One more. The address is, jump@joqr.net Nakajima: OOH! Yamada: It’s jump@joqr.net Nakajima: Eh? Jump@ … what? Yamada: I did it without messing up! Nakajima: jump@jo... Ah, we’d like you to send in questions for us as soon as you think of one. If not, we won’t have any materials Yamada: That’s very real Nakajima: Yeah, it’s true but today was fun Yamada: Yeah Nakajima: Yup, I’m glad Yamada: It was great Nakajima: This show is done for today. Your host was HS7’s Nakajima Yuto and Yamada: Yamada Ryosuke Nakajima: See you tomorrow Yamada: Bye byee Nakajima: Bye byee
end of braodcast. funny right? hahas. kay. il be off now. byebye~~~~~~~~~~~!
re-editted;D
yo!
im back. now my room is super neat!!!! kays, i was searching the song jounetsu jump, as you all knw is the new song of HSJ. i found a Yamada vid. enjoy ~!
more here. kays, my brother just got back frm idk where and bought himself an Akatsuki cloak. he said got 20% off. now only $60++. then he ask me if i want to buy or not. i said as if! kays. byebye!
愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 10:29 AM
Irma Syafiqah Mahat
Loves Arashi. Juntoshi-biased. Ohmiya SK addict.
There will always be people who I can count on.
My friends, famiy and the...
Five rascals that will always be in my heart
;D
&Wishlist.
Updated as of: 11 dec.
-Promote to sec five <15 pts.
-Go to Arashi concert
-Arashi to come to S'pore!
-Go to Japan
-Go out with friends
*Beach Outing!
-Buy DVDs:
*Yoiko no mikata
-Get Arashi goods
&Animationlist.
-+ Naruto
-+ Naruto Shippuuden ;episode 107.
-+ Vampire Knight
-+ Vampire Knight Guilty
-+ Skip Beat!
-+ D.N.Angel
-+ D. Grey Man ; hvnt start.
-+ Aishiteru ze Baby
-+ Fruits Basket
-+ Lucky Star ; hvnt start.
-+ Lovely Complex
-+ Jigoku Shouju Mitsuganae
-+ Naruto Shippuuden movie 2 ; 47:27
&Dramalist.
-+Scrap Teacher
-+Sensei Wa Erai!
-+Furuhata Chugakusei
-+ One Pound Gospel ; episode 7.
-+Gokusen Season 1
-+Gokusen Season 2
-+ Gokusen Season 3
-+ Hana Yori Dango
-+ Hana Yori Dango 2
-+ Hana Yori Dango Final
-+ Yellow Tears
-+ Bokura no Yuuki ; episode 7
-+ The Quiz Show Season 2
-+ Maou
-+ Yamada Taro Monogatari
-+ Ryusei no Kizuna
-+ Tokio
-+ Bambino ; episode 4
-+ Yoiko no Mikata; episode 1 part 4
-+ Rescue
-+ Seigi no Mikata; episode 2