Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Best Day Ever. Hahas~!




Kombawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!
Tdy went to do CIP again. Yay~! 5 hrs of CIP is in my pocket now! We managed to complete the posters by tdy. Anyways, TODAY I GOT MY YAMADA RYOSUKE UCHIWAAAAAA TODAY!
CHIII~! I'M SO HAPPY! aft CIP-ing, when to walkwalk arnd CP ( Lame. CIP, CP. ) w/ Aida-san. Firstly, we went to Wattson. bought the tissue when wipe sweat then got powder. Cool! then went to Mini Toons. bought a rabbit keychain. Rabbit-san daisuki!!!!!! we talked about Chinen & chicken. Lol~! then went to Action city. Look arnd. Then we went into Comics Connections. Aida and I went to the cashier place there to search for HSJ picas. then we searched.
results:
Irma : 2
Aida : 0
Hahah~! That was good luck ichiban! I bought one, Aida-san bought one. then we put in our wallets.
went to Sembawang next. to search for HSJ CDs. only saw the following;
-V6.
-V6 (CONCERT!)
-KinkiKids
-SMAP.
Singapore is really JE BARREN! ( for those who dont understand it means in Singapore HSJ stuffs or rathers JE stuffs is rare. like only a few things are sold here! so sad, ne? )
Then i told Aida-san about KAT-TUN photobk at Comic Connection. So we went back there. Looked. then went to Value Dollar, Aida-san bought a drink. Then went to ( so many 'then went to' haha~! ) Kiddy Palace. Lol! Aida-san was searching for bullets. I thougth the really bullets for guns! then was so shocked! then went to Seventy-seven Street. Okay, i knw it's weird. But tht was the first time i entered there. Haha~! then went to drama shops. no updates. Now i wanna watch The Quiz Show season two. Cauz got Sho-kun (Sakurai Sho )! Haha~! then i walked home.
... :]
When I reached home ....
...
...
I SAW YAMADA RYOSUKE'S UCHIWA
& my HSJ bag.
was super elated when i saw Yamada, literally.
haha~!
CHIII~! IM SO HAPPY!`
Gonna post picas now.
Aida-san! Don't be jealous~!
kays. byebyes!


Yamada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 6:45 PM