Lucky number three. Yes. Today is my presentation day! Was super shocked when Mdm Woo held onto my number. I was like "Shucks? Why me? Why me? Why me?" I'd say presenting to the class is okay to boost confidence for others. But! In actual fact, I was a nervous wreck. My lips were shaking... & after saying my presentation, my hands were still shaking. Then again, I'm always like that ... Anyway, I'm sure everyone saw Yamada Ryosuke on my second last slide. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tip: This is one way to show off your idols. :)
Not much tdy, Today's song that I keep remembering : NYC- NYC boys.
& the song is to cheer the volleyballers. Like Ultra Music Power. Here's the vid: P/S: this vid is the short version of the song. there's no such thing as a longer version yet. when the full vid comes out, I'll post the song again!
"Gimme, Give me, Give me, Kiss me Baby..." I ask you, What does this lyrics have to do with cheering for volleyballers? Anyhoo, I like this song! I'm sorry I dislike Nakayama Yuma W/ B.I.Shadow in the first place. I deeply regret that. Tho I still have a problem with your grp name. I mean, Nakayama Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow is a really long name.
Kay, Ja!
PP/S: They say when a heart is broken, another is healed. >Who would ever so gladly break their heart for mine to heal?
OH! Guess what? Got one more Japanese actor same birthday as me! Hayami Mokomichi LMJ like him, then i go check his Dramawiki. Then he born on 10th August 1984. 10 years before me.. Haha~!
Now I will present those who has the same birthday as me : -Yuto Nakajima -Hayami Mokomichi -Lucas Till
& the list goes on...
愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 3:13 PM
Monday, July 13, 2009
Eng presentation.
Re-editted;
Lucky number three. Yes. Today is my presentation day! Was super shocked when Mdm Woo held onto my number. I was like "Shucks? Why me? Why me? Why me?" I'd say presenting to the class is okay to boost confidence for others. But! In actual fact, I was a nervous wreck. My lips were shaking... & after saying my presentation, my hands were still shaking. Then again, I'm always like that ... Anyway, I'm sure everyone saw Yamada Ryosuke on my second last slide. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tip: This is one way to show off your idols. :)
Not much tdy, Today's song that I keep remembering : NYC- NYC boys.
& the song is to cheer the volleyballers. Like Ultra Music Power. Here's the vid: P/S: this vid is the short version of the song. there's no such thing as a longer version yet. when the full vid comes out, I'll post the song again!
"Gimme, Give me, Give me, Kiss me Baby..." I ask you, What does this lyrics have to do with cheering for volleyballers? Anyhoo, I like this song! I'm sorry I dislike Nakayama Yuma W/ B.I.Shadow in the first place. I deeply regret that. Tho I still have a problem with your grp name. I mean, Nakayama Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow is a really long name.
Kay, Ja!
PP/S: They say when a heart is broken, another is healed. >Who would ever so gladly break their heart for mine to heal?
OH! Guess what? Got one more Japanese actor same birthday as me! Hayami Mokomichi LMJ like him, then i go check his Dramawiki. Then he born on 10th August 1984. 10 years before me.. Haha~!
Now I will present those who has the same birthday as me : -Yuto Nakajima -Hayami Mokomichi -Lucas Till
& the list goes on...
愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 3:13 PM
Irma Syafiqah Mahat
Loves Arashi. Juntoshi-biased. Ohmiya SK addict.
There will always be people who I can count on.
My friends, famiy and the...
Five rascals that will always be in my heart
;D
&Wishlist.
Updated as of: 11 dec.
-Promote to sec five <15 pts.
-Go to Arashi concert
-Arashi to come to S'pore!
-Go to Japan
-Go out with friends
*Beach Outing!
-Buy DVDs:
*Yoiko no mikata
-Get Arashi goods
&Animationlist.
-+ Naruto
-+ Naruto Shippuuden ;episode 107.
-+ Vampire Knight
-+ Vampire Knight Guilty
-+ Skip Beat!
-+ D.N.Angel
-+ D. Grey Man ; hvnt start.
-+ Aishiteru ze Baby
-+ Fruits Basket
-+ Lucky Star ; hvnt start.
-+ Lovely Complex
-+ Jigoku Shouju Mitsuganae
-+ Naruto Shippuuden movie 2 ; 47:27
&Dramalist.
-+Scrap Teacher
-+Sensei Wa Erai!
-+Furuhata Chugakusei
-+ One Pound Gospel ; episode 7.
-+Gokusen Season 1
-+Gokusen Season 2
-+ Gokusen Season 3
-+ Hana Yori Dango
-+ Hana Yori Dango 2
-+ Hana Yori Dango Final
-+ Yellow Tears
-+ Bokura no Yuuki ; episode 7
-+ The Quiz Show Season 2
-+ Maou
-+ Yamada Taro Monogatari
-+ Ryusei no Kizuna
-+ Tokio
-+ Bambino ; episode 4
-+ Yoiko no Mikata; episode 1 part 4
-+ Rescue
-+ Seigi no Mikata; episode 2