Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, July 4, 2009

first weekend since school started after the holidays.
Ilovesthispicturesomuch&nowitsmyscreensaver!
I come up with random titles for my posts.
haha~!

anyway,
hmwrks piling up on my dining table alr.
Art N level's gna start soon.
very nervous.

&
Arashi still rockx.

Hmm
...
I've stopped writing fanfics for the while.
Will be on semi-hiatus
becauz of sch.
Tho` i miss my fanfic so much.

next week my CCA will change to wushu for two weeks.
for the what-exchange-CCA-thingy-programme.
haixxx
...
Nande atashi ga?

so i can't skip CCA next week.
cauz if still the same,
then i go Nanyang Poly then can skip.
lols.

hmmm
...
I wanna watch dramas again.
but lazy.
and TQS2 dvd comes out 9 days aft my bday.
...
...
...
...

I now understand and mayb can predict what will happen nxt
on
THE QUIZ SHOW 2.
it's all clear now.
Honma is guilty,
Kamiyama is innocent.
easy as that.
took me long enough to figure out.
im so slow.

...
...
...
...
...
...

STILL I CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!
SUBETE NO SHINJITSU!

&
becauz of Maou I keep thinking about the truth.
The truth is a scary thing ne?
Ja ne.

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 9:59 AM