Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I feel like posting today.
tho` idk what to post about.
I feel like doing quiz lerhs.
maybe i'll find one nice one at quizilla.com

...
...
...

What kind of personality do you have?

Serious
You often just cover up your emotions with a blank expression. That is fine, but sometimes you should show your true emotions.


I'm good with blank expressions aren't I?

What's your perfect guy like?

Your guys mellow
You like to stay in and maybe go on a computer, read, or watch tv. Your guy needs to feel the same way. Your perfect guy likes to be inside, and keep to himself. However, he'll open up too you.


True! I love to use the computer, used to like reading and love watching tv! The rest... Hmmm...

What are you most destined for?

A singer!
Your confident and proud about everything you do, even when your wrong! People admire you because you know your a great catch so they think it too.


Lol. I don't think so uhhs.

What kind of anime personality are you?

Wise -You're the smart one and make a lot of important decisions. People turn to you for advice. Keep it up. Although you are mysterious...

Arigatou~!

Yeah, i'm tired of doing quizes now.
:P
Maybe gna rewatch LoveCom Dorama.
I think the guy main character is from Wat.
See first.
Ja ne.

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 6:47 PM