Saturday, July 11, 2009
Irma's confession.
Can't believe i'm going to say this, but i kinda like Nakayama Yuma with B.I. Shadow boys. Ah! I said it! I love their NYC song. I'm addicted to it now and am currently listening to it. Regrets! Regrets! Regrets! Another thing is... I still like HSJ no matter what. They are the ones who made me shiawase in the first place. Gomenasai for saying I don't like them anymore. Argh! I feel so bad.... The true fact is it's taking so much effort to actually write this. I feel so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To a fact it's killing me. Hontoni gomenasai. Hmmm... In actual the only reason I feel bad to a fact I hate myself is because of Aiba. The day I don't like Aiba is the same day my sister don't like Ueda. We're both heartbroken. T^T Why you ask? Cauz of many many of many reasons. I don't feel like writing lerhzxzx... Haixzxzxxz.... So now I like _______. Haha. Can tell lah. It's SAKURAI SHO & MATSUMOTO JUN. Idkw I suddenly like MatsuJun again. I think is because of Gokusen lerh. I still remember... Haha~! I think I'm very weird lerh. Oh well... What else can I say? Hmmm... Well, Gokusen is making a new movie called " Gokusen the Movie ". BUT SADLY JUN IS NOT IN THE MOVIE! SAD OR WHAT!?!?! SAWADA SHIN IS LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER FOR GOKUSEN YET HE ISN'T IN THE MOVIE!!!!! I THINK CAUZ HE'S BUSY WITH SMILE SO HE DIDN'T TAKE PART IN THE MOVIE. BUT STILL IS SO SAD HE ISN'T IN THE MOVIE. So from confession become rants. Anything lahh eh? What can I say... I feel very... traumatize. It really hurts here *points to my heart.*. Haixzxzx... I still don't know what to say...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm going to change my skin. Why must girls be so vunerable anyway?
Ja ne...Forget about my whines. I'm over it already. I know, it's only been a few hours but I'm good. I don't care anymore! AISHITERU!
愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 8:35 AM
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Irma's confession.
Can't believe i'm going to say this, but i kinda like Nakayama Yuma with B.I. Shadow boys. Ah! I said it! I love their NYC song. I'm addicted to it now and am currently listening to it. Regrets! Regrets! Regrets! Another thing is... I still like HSJ no matter what. They are the ones who made me shiawase in the first place. Gomenasai for saying I don't like them anymore. Argh! I feel so bad.... The true fact is it's taking so much effort to actually write this. I feel so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To a fact it's killing me. Hontoni gomenasai. Hmmm... In actual the only reason I feel bad to a fact I hate myself is because of Aiba. The day I don't like Aiba is the same day my sister don't like Ueda. We're both heartbroken. T^T Why you ask? Cauz of many many of many reasons. I don't feel like writing lerhzxzx... Haixzxzxxz.... So now I like _______. Haha. Can tell lah. It's SAKURAI SHO & MATSUMOTO JUN. Idkw I suddenly like MatsuJun again. I think is because of Gokusen lerh. I still remember... Haha~! I think I'm very weird lerh. Oh well... What else can I say? Hmmm... Well, Gokusen is making a new movie called " Gokusen the Movie ". BUT SADLY JUN IS NOT IN THE MOVIE! SAD OR WHAT!?!?! SAWADA SHIN IS LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER FOR GOKUSEN YET HE ISN'T IN THE MOVIE!!!!! I THINK CAUZ HE'S BUSY WITH SMILE SO HE DIDN'T TAKE PART IN THE MOVIE. BUT STILL IS SO SAD HE ISN'T IN THE MOVIE. So from confession become rants. Anything lahh eh? What can I say... I feel very... traumatize. It really hurts here *points to my heart.*. Haixzxzx... I still don't know what to say...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm going to change my skin. Why must girls be so vunerable anyway?
Ja ne...Forget about my whines. I'm over it already. I know, it's only been a few hours but I'm good. I don't care anymore! AISHITERU!
愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 8:35 AM
Irma Syafiqah Mahat
Loves Arashi. Juntoshi-biased. Ohmiya SK addict.
There will always be people who I can count on.
My friends, famiy and the...
Five rascals that will always be in my heart
;D
&Wishlist.
Updated as of: 11 dec.
-Promote to sec five <15 pts.
-Go to Arashi concert
-Arashi to come to S'pore!
-Go to Japan
-Go out with friends
*Beach Outing!
-Buy DVDs:
*Yoiko no mikata
-Get Arashi goods
&Animationlist.
-+ Naruto
-+ Naruto Shippuuden ;episode 107.
-+ Vampire Knight
-+ Vampire Knight Guilty
-+ Skip Beat!
-+ D.N.Angel
-+ D. Grey Man ; hvnt start.
-+ Aishiteru ze Baby
-+ Fruits Basket
-+ Lucky Star ; hvnt start.
-+ Lovely Complex
-+ Jigoku Shouju Mitsuganae
-+ Naruto Shippuuden movie 2 ; 47:27
&Dramalist.
-+Scrap Teacher
-+Sensei Wa Erai!
-+Furuhata Chugakusei
-+ One Pound Gospel ; episode 7.
-+Gokusen Season 1
-+Gokusen Season 2
-+ Gokusen Season 3
-+ Hana Yori Dango
-+ Hana Yori Dango 2
-+ Hana Yori Dango Final
-+ Yellow Tears
-+ Bokura no Yuuki ; episode 7
-+ The Quiz Show Season 2
-+ Maou
-+ Yamada Taro Monogatari
-+ Ryusei no Kizuna
-+ Tokio
-+ Bambino ; episode 4
-+ Yoiko no Mikata; episode 1 part 4
-+ Rescue
-+ Seigi no Mikata; episode 2