Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, July 12, 2009

The weekends end again.
& im done sketching for my art.

truly,
i have no talent at all.
i took the easy way out
and one of my sketches look damn childish.
the others, im quite proud of.
i managed to master one medium.
i can draw well with markers.
wakata.....!
now i can do pencil, colour pencil and markers.
at least i can do three mediums.
if not i'll die!
pen medium, im still working on it.


PLUS!
today me & sis cooked Japanese rice.
it was umai!
hontoni umai!
then mum cooked tuna.
and Japanese rice + tuna = UMAI~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HONTONI!

I also spent the day watching Yamada Tarou Monogatari.
It was super funny!
& Nino is so cuute when he smiles~!
Sho's evil smile is always loved.
idkw, but I love Arashi no members evil smiles.
First was Ohno in Maou,
now Sho.
I really must say this
"Please watch this drama! Onegashimasu!"

What else...
Oh yeah!
This wed will be doing the filming for ICT.
SUPER EXCITED!
I can't wait to see the final product.
It's like making a MV...
Hahaha~!

&
the weekends pass us just like that again.
School...
I guess i'm still in my holiday mood...
Yeah I knw.
It's gna be week 3,
but I can't help but still wish that school would close down anytime soon.
So i'm like prepared like tht.
Lols~!
But i gotta work hard in school.
I gotta get top in class like Tarou & Takuya.
Gambateh!

Ja ne~!

P/S : WHERE'S TQS2 EPISODE 10?!?!?!

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 5:56 PM