Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sick of it all.
Yo.

I SUPER CAN'T WAIT FOR 15 AUG!!
Nande?
Cauz
*Drum rolls*
...
...
...
...
YamaChii is featured in VSArashi!!!!
Finally they meet on TV!!!
Dang~!
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

I've been watching & downloading VS Arashi.
& I super love that game show.
Arashi actually have a secret weapon.
To one of their games,
Falling pipe.
But now their secret weapon is banned!!!!
Then they say
"Without it, we will always lose..."
Smth like that.
&
"Don't you want us to win?"
Kept laughing and laughing.

Tmr's cuzzies are coming
&
Monday gna celebrate bday w/ Jh & CM.
(Note: It's Clara Marie, not Commmercial!)
Rofl.

RANTS:
I want that Hey!Say!JUMP bag so much but I need to save money for other purposes! Why must they sell it til so expensive? The other blog shop sell for only $22.50!!!!!! But need to wait til 15 sept. I don't mind actually, but once I splurge on this, how am I going to spent buy my other needs? I really need to stop going to that website and keep staring at that bag!!! Ahhhhh! But realx.... There's still 3 more available. I hope. There's three the last time I checked.
...
...
...
Why is it so expensive??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!


End of rant.

Speaking of which,
I think I'm going to collect all HSJ tote/shopping bags.
They're so nice......
Speaking of which,(again)
I bought an Arashi tote bag!
Okay,
I can relax now.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh~!
So many things I can't wait forrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 days to bday
&
26 more days til I get my Arashi goods!
Yay!

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 2:10 PM