Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Six more days!!!!
Idk if I should be excited or not,
I mean,
It's jusr growing it's all.
Birthdays are very exciting
until you get older.
Ne?
Haha.
Anyway,
six more days.

Tomorrow's the SS test.
Hope to ace it with flying colours.
Hmmm
...
Nothing much these days.
&
Please-Oh-Please
Hope there is no CCA on friday.
Please!
It's National Day Celebration,
You can't be serious if you have CCA on that day!
>.<

Yeah,
Tht's all.
Ja.

YAY UPDATE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Eq0F8gc1k
HS7's new song!
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 5:02 PM