Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yes! It's all good to go!
Finally blogger is back to normal!
Yay!

Dates waiting for:

My birthday :8moredays.
CTs :15moredays.
Fasting month :20moredays.
Get my Arashi merchandise :30moredays!!!!!!

Kyaaaaaaaa~!
I can't wait to get my merchandise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My sister's getting her HSJ merchandise next week!!!!!!
I'm so envious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I must learn to be patient.
Patience is key.
Rofl.
Anyways,
today I decided to dedicate the day to art.
After which I'll be able to watch my drama!
Rescue is an action drama which I'm currently watching.
It features Nakamaru Yuichi from KAT-TUN, Matsuda Takahisa(not sure name spelt correctly or not) from NEWS and a Johnny's Kohai from Kis-my-ft if I'm not wrong.
Really luv that drama.
So must finish my art soon.
Kays,
off to restaurant city, then art.
Ja!

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 8:08 AM