Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, September 28, 2009

Friends around Asia.

Hello.
I've realised something, and it's this thing... Ever since Arashi/Hey! Say! JUMP, I've been getting friend requests from around Asia. Malaysia, Phillipines.... And I start to think that I used to think I was the only fan. Turns out there are lots of other people in Singapore and outside Singapore. There are also fans outside of Asia. Yeah. THAT'S HOW ARASHI MANAGES TO SELL MORE THAN A MILLION CDS IN FIVE WEEKS!

You read that right. A MILLION. But sadly, I'm not one of them. As much as it's a die-hard-CD-that-all-fans-must-have, I can't afford it! Well actually I can but I believe I could use that money into greater use. Like eg. 1. Putting into bank account. 2. Buy necessities. 3. Spend on 5 DVDs.

Haha~! Actually I was only think about the last part. Yeah.... One official CD is worth 5 DVDs. Cool? Anyway, speaking of DVDs, just now I went to ....Kays I forgot the shop's name. Anyway, I saw
1. Ryusei no kizuna.
2.Yamada Taro Monogatari.
3. Door to door.

All the main roles played by none other than....
Arashi's very own....
KAZUNARI NINOMIYA!!!!!!!!!!
*claps hands!*

Two of the other DVDs acted by Horikita Maki. It's quite nice... So .... NAH!
Nevermind. The less I spend the better! Ne?
Kays,
That's all.
Jaa~!

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 5:59 PM