Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Harukana Yokusoku.
Harukana Yokusoku means distant promise.
I have no idea why I wrote that for my blog title,
but it sounds nice ne?

Anyways,
tuition is cancelled.
So I have tons of cheesecake tarts at home.
Hope it taste good.
If it doesn't,
I'm gonna have to die eating all of it.

Watched past and present Arashi vids.
MISS THEM!

BUT I STILL MISS YUTO EVEN MORE!
I think people are starting to realise that Yuto is getting lesser and lesser or none jobs. No dramas. No TV shows. No SP. No CM. No solos. No PVs. Haixxxx.... YUTO !

I watched one vid (I forgot about what due to STM)
of chibi Yuto.
Then I realised I've never watched any vids which stars chibi Yuto.
So...
YAY~!

Kays,
yeah I'm good.
Ja~!

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 4:28 PM