Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Aidil Fitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
Wishing

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all Muslims!

Today woke up at five then start cleaning again. Cleaned with mum til 8 or 9 +am. At 8am, mum told me to wake my sister up. I said "Wakey! Wakey! It's time for sucess!" Because I believe, the lamer it is, the easier she'd wake up. And guess what? It's the truth. She woke up and laughed at me. So, the plan is sucessful! I've been feeding her with the positveness of the Adam Khoo wrkshop. So far, I've been making her laugh with lame jokes everyday. And it will continue until my 'N' levels. ;D

Visited my paternal grandmother first and some relatives over there. Then headed to my uncle's house before going to my maternal grandmother's house. Wasn't packed with a lot of people in both houses. Enjoyed the company of the fishes in my paternal grandmother's house. Haha~! Anyway, crapped with my younger cuzzies in my maternal grandmother's house. And they totally raid me with everything they've got. Fun!

Then went to two of my mother's cousin's houses. Was mistaken to be my mother again. Just because I wear specs and look like my mother from behind doesn't mean I'm my mother. Plus, I grew a good 0.10cm taller than my mum. There should be oodles of differences.

This year's Hari Raya was somewhat fun! Well better than previous ones. Somehow... ;DDDD

Yeah, it's gettting late. Gonna start fasting again tomorrow. So, gotta get some shuteyes.
Jaa na!

P/S: Will post the images tomorrow.
PP/S: Hahas! If you noticed, I stated using hard words. For English's sake. I gotta buck up! ;D

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 9:39 PM