Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Two days do Adam Khoo Learning Technologies....



This song above, it's Arashi's song called 'Do my best'.

So always do your best ne?


Yo!
I 'm back blogging! For the past two days I reached home late because of the Adam Khoo.....Haha~! Had fun shed tears (again and again and again and again). But what's important is that everyone did learn a life lesson that is useful for the future (and now). So let's just count our blessings and I really hope no one went home feeling the same as you used to. It's really moving to know more than one person cried in the AVA. I wished I brought more tissues! I finished mine. Haha~! Yeah... So, GAMBARE FROM NOW ONWARDS!

Anyway, yesterday I was so tired, so I decided to sleep in a little bit earlier this morning. Then when I woke up again, I looked at the time. 5:16am! Left 15 minutes to eat! So I woke up and rushed to wake up my mum and siblings. Luckily my mum cooked something yesterday.... Or else we have to eat bread only and drink plain water.

Yeah,
rants ofr the day.
Jaa na!


愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 7:19 AM