Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Early post.
I rarely do early post anymore yeah?

So...
Today I'll begin with an early post.
Lols!

Moving on...
Mr Chia says my art statement is really hard to figure out.
So I'm gonna have to put my brains in for a while to figure it out. So yeah. I'm starting on Art. I think I'm gonna do Emaths too... You know... Pace your work. Is there even such a pharase...? Lols~


Yeah,
I think I'm back listening to Tokei Jikake no Umbrella~
Ii no uta! Nice song~
Haizxzx.... My lappy's laggy.
I'll save now I guess...
Jaa~

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 8:57 AM