Because 嵐 rockz out loud. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2319578379927312632?origin\x3dhttp://a-onesidedaddiction.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today.
Today was AWESOME!

Firstly went to aunt's house. Helped to carry some furnitures to aunt's house. Then played at the playground. Gave cousin belated birthday present. I know, I know. How could you forget right? Well... I did remember that her birthday was on the 10th of something. I just forgot which month... AT LEAST I REMEMBER THE DATE!!!! Then we had fun w/ MONKEYS! I'll upload the photos on FB soon. ;DDDDD Okays. Mum reached aunt's house with pretzels and other food stuffs. YUMMY PRETZEL! She went to JB w/ my uncle and other aunt. Then at 5++ went home. Miss my cousins!

At arnd 6++ went to Cp to meet up w/ customer and buy NEWS' official photo. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nerve-breaking! I went to Popular to wait for the person to sell me NEWS' official photo, and ended up taking the Popular magazine. I waited for her when the person who wanted to buy my goods smsed me. So I had to waited for the my NEWS photo first because I wanted to sell it to the person who wanted to buy my goods. So I waited and was sweating so much. It was nerve-wrecking!!!!!!!!!! It was also my first meet up w/ a customer! So I told the customer to paitently wait while I waited for the photo. In the end there was no photo so I told the customer to have another meet up. End of the nerve-wrecking season.

Went to Comic's Connection to buy HSJ's new unofficial photos. ;D

Homed.
I have a new fear... LIGHTNING!
SO FRIGHTENING!!!!!!!!!!!

Okays,
Jaa~

愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 8:29 PM