Thursday, December 3, 2009
UNIQLO @ 313@Sommerset
Today I went there.
Yes.
UNIQLO @ 313@Sommerset.
And it was super crowded! I reached around 11am due to the idle-ness of my Y.sibs. I intended to go at 9 + am but time flies doesn't it? Anyways, it was sooooooooo crowded that the line at the cashier was all the way til the entrance!! Long right? And I only bought three things!! So yeah... Super long queue is not so worth it. Also! Since the store was so crowded, they stopped people from entering the store and asked them to queue up. EVEN THEN THE QUEUE TO ENTER THE STORE WAS MECHA LONG!! All I said was... " Lucky I didn't went later than I already did." Or else I had to queue to enter and pay.
Anyway(again), I bought a stole, cardigen and me and my sister are sharing a dress(that looks like a mom's BTW.) So I'm still thinking whether or not to share it. Afterall, my Y.sis is already oweing me $ 10. Should I add more? *Evil grins*
Yesterday, I made three Arashi couple phone keychain. Namely...
MY ICHIBAN: JUNTOSHI!
Niiban: Sakuraiba.
And sanban: Ohmiya SK.
Well actually I'm not sure about my Niiban and Sanban... I just made it so that all of Arashi is with my hanging on my phone... (Lol!) Anyway, due to my Y.sis's love for money(and spending it just as she receives it, making her oweing a debt and then askes me for money and oweing more.)she's intending to make JE keychains and selling them as a Christmas Special. And guess what?
I have to help out... Why? Because I'm greedy >.< I love money and I'm a Scrooge. ^_^
Okays,
times like these is when you have to log out.
(I'm not sure why... I just have no more to say...)
So,
Sayonara!
愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 4:54 PM
Thursday, December 3, 2009
UNIQLO @ 313@Sommerset
Today I went there.
Yes.
UNIQLO @ 313@Sommerset.
And it was super crowded! I reached around 11am due to the idle-ness of my Y.sibs. I intended to go at 9 + am but time flies doesn't it? Anyways, it was sooooooooo crowded that the line at the cashier was all the way til the entrance!! Long right? And I only bought three things!! So yeah... Super long queue is not so worth it. Also! Since the store was so crowded, they stopped people from entering the store and asked them to queue up. EVEN THEN THE QUEUE TO ENTER THE STORE WAS MECHA LONG!! All I said was... " Lucky I didn't went later than I already did." Or else I had to queue to enter and pay.
Anyway(again), I bought a stole, cardigen and me and my sister are sharing a dress(that looks like a mom's BTW.) So I'm still thinking whether or not to share it. Afterall, my Y.sis is already oweing me $ 10. Should I add more? *Evil grins*
Yesterday, I made three Arashi couple phone keychain. Namely...
MY ICHIBAN: JUNTOSHI!
Niiban: Sakuraiba.
And sanban: Ohmiya SK.
Well actually I'm not sure about my Niiban and Sanban... I just made it so that all of Arashi is with my hanging on my phone... (Lol!) Anyway, due to my Y.sis's love for money(and spending it just as she receives it, making her oweing a debt and then askes me for money and oweing more.)she's intending to make JE keychains and selling them as a Christmas Special. And guess what?
I have to help out... Why? Because I'm greedy >.< I love money and I'm a Scrooge. ^_^
Okays,
times like these is when you have to log out.
(I'm not sure why... I just have no more to say...)
So,
Sayonara!
愛の嵐で 離したくない/I don't want to let go of this storm of love @ 4:54 PM
Irma Syafiqah Mahat
Loves Arashi. Juntoshi-biased. Ohmiya SK addict.
There will always be people who I can count on.
My friends, famiy and the...
Five rascals that will always be in my heart
;D
&Wishlist.
Updated as of: 11 dec.
-Promote to sec five <15 pts.
-Go to Arashi concert
-Arashi to come to S'pore!
-Go to Japan
-Go out with friends
*Beach Outing!
-Buy DVDs:
*Yoiko no mikata
-Get Arashi goods
&Animationlist.
-+ Naruto
-+ Naruto Shippuuden ;episode 107.
-+ Vampire Knight
-+ Vampire Knight Guilty
-+ Skip Beat!
-+ D.N.Angel
-+ D. Grey Man ; hvnt start.
-+ Aishiteru ze Baby
-+ Fruits Basket
-+ Lucky Star ; hvnt start.
-+ Lovely Complex
-+ Jigoku Shouju Mitsuganae
-+ Naruto Shippuuden movie 2 ; 47:27
&Dramalist.
-+Scrap Teacher
-+Sensei Wa Erai!
-+Furuhata Chugakusei
-+ One Pound Gospel ; episode 7.
-+Gokusen Season 1
-+Gokusen Season 2
-+ Gokusen Season 3
-+ Hana Yori Dango
-+ Hana Yori Dango 2
-+ Hana Yori Dango Final
-+ Yellow Tears
-+ Bokura no Yuuki ; episode 7
-+ The Quiz Show Season 2
-+ Maou
-+ Yamada Taro Monogatari
-+ Ryusei no Kizuna
-+ Tokio
-+ Bambino ; episode 4
-+ Yoiko no Mikata; episode 1 part 4
-+ Rescue
-+ Seigi no Mikata; episode 2